Will is starting to develop quite the personality. I wanted to share some stories from the past few weeks that I think are funny and show a glimpse of our life!
On Tuesday, May 27, Will and I were at Walmart. For the first time, he got upset while we were shopping because he didn't get something that he wanted. Would you like to guess what he wanted? Animal crackers...nope. A toy...wrong again. The correct answer is shoes. That's right, Will cried because I wouldn't get him a $5 pair of Walmart brand Crocs. I made the mistake of letting him hold a pair while I looked around and he didn't want to give them up. I felt really bad, especially when he cried real tears over them. I probably would have gotten them for him (not because he cried, but because they were really cute), but they didn't have any in his size. What can I say, my boy loves shoes!
The next day, Will was having a snack of club crackers. he had one in his hand and made a fist. Of course, the cracker broke and he heard the sound. He opened his hand, looked at the cracker pieces in amazement and said "Whoa."
Last Thursday, June 5, I took Will to Hallmark. Obviously, Hallmark is not the most toddler friendly store, but I needed to buy some cards. I held him most of the time, but would let him down for a few minutes to walk around, then pick him up again. At one point, he was walking around and I was quickly trying to find a card, while watching him at the same time. All of a sudden, I heard a thud and looked down to find Will laying flat on his back on the floor. Apparently, the shelves pull out to store cards. Will had pulled on the shelf hard enough to open it up, causing him to fall down in the process. Poor guy looked very confused at the whole thing. I quickly picked him up, closed the shelf and wrapped up my shopping!
Here are a few recent pictures. The first is Will in his jammies. I think he looks so big in these!
Eating a popsicle. Yummy...
The last two pictures are Will with his "mail." I give him empty envelopes and junk mail to look at and basically tear up. He really enjoys that!

2 comments:
I love the "whoa!" story!
It was very funny. It was like he thought he was "superbaby!" He couldn't believe his own strength.
Heidi, you will be so proud...Will said duck yesterday! :)
Post a Comment