Sunday we celebrated Burt's first Father's Day. We had a relaxing day. After church, we went out to lunch at IHOP (Burt's choice) and then came home and just hung out until time to go back to church for the evening service. After evening services, we came back home and I make chicken casserole for dinner (Burt's favorite). We spent the rest of the evening playing with Will and relaxing. Burt also got to watch some golf on tv which I think he enjoyed. It inspired him to get out Will's golf clubs (plastic of course). Will enjoyed playing with them in the living room.
Will got Burt a tie and a book for Father's Day. I know, they are very traditional gifts, but Burt requested them. Will also made Burt a gift in Bible class. It is a poem with his footprints on it. It makes a nice addition to my hand print poem from Mother's Day.
Here are some pictures from Burt's special day! The fist is Will and Burt. Will loved holding Burt's tie. Burt is wearing the fire hat since he was the self-proclaimed "Chief of the Day."
Will loves his Da-Da!
Daddy's little boy.
The next Tiger Woods?

2 comments:
Oh , I just love Will's facial expressions in these pictures! especially the first one! too cute!
I agree, that first picture has the best expression. What a little ham!
Post a Comment