I am always curious as to what a baby is saying/thinking!
my co-worker brought her 4 year old daughter to work yesterday. The little girl, Kristen, proceeded to tell us about her dream the night before. It was about unicorns and rainbows...and a queen. Man...wouldn't life be so much simpler if we still dreamt about unicorns and rainbows! (as a side note, when I asked her if she was the queen that rode the unicorn... she said no...she was sleeping in her bed!)
3 comments:
So cute!
can you translate for us????
I am always curious as to what a baby is saying/thinking!
my co-worker brought her 4 year old daughter to work yesterday. The little girl, Kristen, proceeded to tell us about her dream the night before. It was about unicorns and rainbows...and a queen. Man...wouldn't life be so much simpler if we still dreamt about unicorns and rainbows! (as a side note, when I asked her if she was the queen that rode the unicorn... she said no...she was sleeping in her bed!)
Cute! But I want to hear the monkey sound, too. It must have been hilarious!
Post a Comment