Wednesday, January 23, 2008

7 months old



William turned 7 months old on Saturday. We celebrated by buying a van! Burt stayed with his babysitter Miss Rachel while Burt and I drove about an hour a way to a dealership to van shop. We found one that we liked and did all of the dealing, but didn't bring it home since the credit union was closed by the time we were finished playing "let's make a deal" with the salesman.
We took Will to the doctor on Thursday to have the second half of his flu shot. He did much better with it this time and only cried for about a minute. They did a quick weight check while we were there and found out that our big boy weighs 21 pounds!
Will is still crawling all over and loves to play with his toys. He likes to lay on his stomach and play. While he is playing, he will tap his right foot on the floor. I think he likes to hear the noise it makes. He is chewing on everything, so I think that he must have more teeth on the way! Here are a few pictures of our sweet boy.
Playing before bed...


Will had gone to bed and woke up fussing. This is how I found him...

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That last picture is pretty funny. It looks like he's about to break into "Jailhouse Rock!"

Heather said...

I always start laughing when I find him like that. The first few times he was stuck and would get upset. Now, he has learned how to scoot backwards and get free.

Shannon said...

Ahhh... little boys! Such crazy little creatures!!! They really seem to enjoy getting themselves into all sort of mischief!