William has had another exciting week. He now has two teeth! Burt found his second tooth last Tuesday (the 8th). It is on the bottom beside the first tooth. Will is still chewing on everything and drooling like crazy, so we think more teeth are on their way.
Will also started crawling the real way this week. Occasionally he will still do a crab-walk sort of crawl and will scoot if he is only trying to go a short distance. He can go pretty much anywhere that he want to. He is trying to pull up on our legs if we are standing beside him and goes from his tummy to sitting up in no time at all. He likes to sit and play with his toys. He will crawl over to the basket of toys, tip it over and pull the toys out.
Will is starting to get really interested in Stan (the cat) now. He will watch him as he walks around the room and looks confused if he goes to another room. I think it is just a matter of time before he starts trying to chase him down. Watch out Stan! Will also discovered Stan's food this week. We were in the kitchen cooking dinner and I had put Will on the floor to play. I was watching to see what he would do. He crawled over to the food, picked up the bowl and dumped it out. Thankfully he didn't decide to taste it!
Burt and I started back to work on Monday. So far, the semester is going well. I am working Monday afternoon, all day on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. Burt is able to be with Will most of Mondays and Thursdays while I work and half of Tuesday. We have a girl from our Bible study (Rachel) to watch Will on Tuesdays and Thursdays and her roommate(Kristi) is going to watch him for the little time that we overlap on Mondays. It is so nice to have someone come to the house to babysit him. Rachel watched Will for the first time on Tuesday and said that the day went well.
Here are some fun pictures from the week...enjoy!
Here are a couple of pictures of Will playing with his toys.
Check out the periodic table shirt!
Playing in pj's before going to bed.

3 comments:
That periodic table shirt is awesome.
wow... you know both of your parents are chemists when you have a periodic table t-shirt!
I am working on the videos, girls. I am having trouble getting one uploaded on the page. Keep checking...I hope to get one to work soon.
Post a Comment