Monday, March 2, 2009

33 weeks, 6 days pictures


Here are a couple of pictures taken last Monday when I was almost 34 weeks pregnant with John. I will be 35 weeks along tomorrow! It feels like the time is flying by. I can't believe that four weeks from today I will be the mom of two boys!
I also had my check-up last Monday. All is still going well. John's heartbeat sounded great and all looks good with me. I will go back a week from Wednesday for my next appointment, then start going weekly until I deliver.
I had my church shower yesterday, so I am starting to feel more prepared for John's arrival. I will post some pictures from the shower soon. Burt installed the closet organizer in the boys' room, so I am all set to start putting away the little clothes for John. We have spring break next week, so I am hoping to get everything prepared then.
This picture makes me smile because you can see Will's little hand reaching up toward my stomach. He is pointing at my belly button. He is fascinated by belly buttons these days.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't believe he will be here so soon! Yay!

And you are right--that last picture is terrific.

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you guys, and Will is adorable!

Unknown said...

Your family is so beautiful!! Congratulations!! I arrived on your blog randomly and I really like like it! Just had my first little boy, such a wonderful experience. If you are thinking of names by the way, check out http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ where you can search names by meaning and origin. My little boy is called Marlow and he is just perfect. Fingers are crossed everything goes well for you xx p.s. love your blog