For several weeks Will will save "Love you" if you ask him to. For example, he talks to my mom on the phone quite often. When he is finished talking, I will say to him "Tell Mammy bye and love you." He will repeat, "Bye, Love you." He had never just said it on his own without being prompted. Until this morning! I was on my way to work and Burt and Will were in the living room. Will was just sitting and playing and I yelled into the living room, "Bye, Love you." I heard a sweet little voice call back "Love you." It just melted my heart! It was a great way to start my day.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
"Love You"
For several weeks Will will save "Love you" if you ask him to. For example, he talks to my mom on the phone quite often. When he is finished talking, I will say to him "Tell Mammy bye and love you." He will repeat, "Bye, Love you." He had never just said it on his own without being prompted. Until this morning! I was on my way to work and Burt and Will were in the living room. Will was just sitting and playing and I yelled into the living room, "Bye, Love you." I heard a sweet little voice call back "Love you." It just melted my heart! It was a great way to start my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment