Monday, February 9, 2009

Videos-Playing outside

The weather has been beautiful here the past few days. Will and I took advantage of it and played outside for over an hour this morning. Here are a couple of videos of him playing.
The first shows his love for playing ball. The second shows off his running skills. For some reason, as he ran he was saying "Mama, Mama, Mama." Enjoy!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

These are so cute! I love that he is sort of singing your name when he runs.

My favorite part, though, is the way he says "Hi!" at the end of the first video. Man, I love this little dude.

Heather said...

He will randomly walk up to us and say "hi." It is very cute. He has so much fun playing outside. It is lots of fun to just watch him explore and run around. Before I started taking the movie of him running he was saying "running" (before he started saying "Mama.") He is very proud of the fact that he can run fast now.