Here are a couple of the ultrasound pictures from the ultrasound that I had three weeks ago. The one at the top of the post is the 4-D shot. His nose didn't look as scrunched on the monitor, but for some reason it looks scrunched up in our copy. The bottom pictures show John's face and leg/foot.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Ultrasound Pictures
Here are a couple of the ultrasound pictures from the ultrasound that I had three weeks ago. The one at the top of the post is the 4-D shot. His nose didn't look as scrunched on the monitor, but for some reason it looks scrunched up in our copy. The bottom pictures show John's face and leg/foot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your friend Heidi stole my word--ain't technology something?!
I know his name is John Jackson...but for some reason his ultrasound picture made me start singing john jacob jingleheimer schmidt.... or whatever that song is.
Are you sure that the bottom ultrasound isn't William?
Post a Comment