Friday, March 14, 2008

Trip to the doctor

I had to take Will to the doctor today. He was fussy and didn't sleep well at all last night. He was also running a low grade fever. I couldn't tell if it was his teeth bothering him or something else. This morning I called the doctor and they said to bring him on in. It turns out that he has an ear infection. The doctor put him on an antibiotic and said that he looks great other than the ear infection. I also got some recommendations on finger foods, so that was helpful. He weighs 22 lbs 10 oz! I guess the food we are feeding him must be working for him!
He isn't fussy today and is napping right now. I think that we were able to get him to the doctor before he got too sick. Hopefully the antibiotic will start working soon and he will be back to normal.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Ohh...I hate to hear that he's sick, especially with an ear infection. Those are no fun. Feel better soon, Will!