Will turned 38 weeks old on Tuesday. He is still doing well with trying new foods. This week he tried a pancake (without syrup of course!) and a goldfish cracker. On Saturday we went to dinner at a friends' house. They have a son that is almost a year old, so the boys got to play. It was really cute to watch them together. Will liked playing with all of the different toys.
Will has learned to turn off the light in his room. We let him try when we are carrying him out of the room. He can't always do it on his own, but sometimes he gets lucky and can turn it off without help. He gets very excited when we cheer for him when he does it. He is also able to pick up his bottle and drink out of it now. Of course, we still need to help him with that quite a bit, too!
I think that Will is still teething and I am expecting more teeth to pop through at any time. His top gum is really swollen and he is chewing on everything.
While we were on spring break, Burt, Will and I went to Conway to do some shopping. We took Will to a Petsmart while we were there. He loved looking at the cats, birds and fish. He even got to see some dogs that were there to be groomed. I think that the birds were his favorite animals to watch.
Here are a few pictures from the week. The first on is Will napping in his crib. Doesn't he look cozy?
I went in to get Will from his nap the other day and this is what I found. I think he might be learning to undress himself!
We got a little bit of snow last Friday. Will is watching it snow and playing in his exersaucer.

4 comments:
You know, in some pictures he really looks like Burt and in some he really looks like a Turner. Signficantly, though, in every picture, he's super adorable. :)
We go back and forth trying to decide who he looks like. I really see Burt in him with certain expressions and he definitely has Burt's personality!
I think we need to see a picture of the three of you together!! that way we can do a vote of who he looks like more!!
have you compared his baby pictures to either of yours??
We will work on the family picture. We haven't had one taken in a while.
There are some of my baby pictures that remind me a lot of Will. I think that his actual features look more like me but his expressions remind me of Burt.
Post a Comment