Will learned a new trick last night. He learned how to jump in his exersaucer! He thought it was a great game and would laugh and laugh while jumping. By the time I got the camera, he wasn't laughing as much, but as you can see, he was still having lots of fun! I think we might have to retire the exersaucer soon.
As you can tell from the video, he is feeling much better. He is sleeping better and has his appetite back.
Even if the video looks black, you should be able to click on the play button and get it to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Okay, you seriously need to take that thing away from the boy--he's going to launch himself right out of it and get a concussion!!
Stan is like, "Forget this, I'm outta here."
Run, Stan, run!
I am glad I wasn't the only one that noticed the cat high-tailing it out of there!!
I think you might need to get him a little trampoline!! I bet he would love that (Will...not Stan!)
Post a Comment