You should be able to view more pictures on my facebook account by following this link:
http://harding.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2141809&l=c9d12&id=12631550
Let me know if you have any difficulty viewing the album. I'll attach some teaser photos ...

4 comments:
I can see both pages just fine, Burt! What an adorable little guy you and Heather have! Thanks for sharing the pics. Wanda
Awwwww...I can't believe how cute he is! Not that I thought that you'd have an ugly baby, but awwwwww he is just so cute!
I can't tell if he looks like his mom or his dad. In one pic I thought he looked like Heather, but I can't really pick out just one of you. Good job on the gene blending! :)
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I can't wait to meet Will. (Hopefully it won't be too long!)
XOXO from me to the whole family!
Well, I couldn't view the Facebook album but my computer is occasionally very arbitrary about what it will let me view and what it withholds from me! I'll try again later. I forgot to ask, did Heather complain at all about heartburn during her pregnancy? With Will's head of hair, I would think she popped Tums like nobody's business!
See, when I tried again my computer went right to your album! Great photos! I must say I am partial to the shots of Will sucking his thumb, having borne a couple of thumb-suckers myself. (Unfortunately, you're looking at braces down the road!) :-) Take care and try to get some sleep!
Love,
Andrea
Post a Comment