I had my 39 week appointment today. All still looks good, but nothing is happening yet. I think that Baby Will is very content where he is! His heartbeat sounds great and all still looks good with me. We scheduled another appointment for next week, but hopefully won't need it!
I am getting very anxious to meet our little guy. I would like to wait until after Sunday, though, so that my mom and dad can be here.
Here are my 39 week belly shots.
I am getting very anxious to meet our little guy. I would like to wait until after Sunday, though, so that my mom and dad can be here.
Here are my 39 week belly shots.

2 comments:
Hi! I just tried to call you and you didn't answer. I thought, "Maybe she went into labor already!" I hope you still have a few days so your parents will make it. I can't wait to see the latest pics. Take care!
Just so you know, a big part of the conversation at Jane's going-away party was, "Hey--do you think Heather's in labor?" And every time my phone rings I think, "Maybe Baby Hollandsworth has arrived!"
Post a Comment