Sunday, June 10, 2007

June 10, 2007- Our 7th Anniversary


Burt and I are celebrating our 7th anniversary today. It doesn't seem possible that we have been married seven years already. The time has flown by. I was thinking yesterday about all that has happened in our lives this past year. We moved to Arkansas, both started new jobs, bought a house, moved again and of course are expecting Baby Will! What a great year it has been.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Yes, you have been very busy, but do I detect a pattern here? Everything just keeps getting BETTER! Congratulations on seven happy years together!

Anonymous said...

You guys look soooo happy and baby Will is lucky to have you two for parents! Now I can remember you anniversary because it's the same date as my dad's b-day. Enjoy this time while baby Will is still growing and waiting to make his entrance! Wanda

Heidi said...

Holy cow! It's been seven years? Congratulations to you both! Of course, now I feel old. :)

AMT said...

I just wanted to pop in and say congrats to you both. You guys look really good in that pic. Impending parenthood suits you!

Lots of love to all (three!) of you!