Tuesday, June 19, 2007

June 18, 2007- Still Pregnant!

I went to the doctor today to be checked again and to talk about induction. Baby Will still looks great and I am doing good. I had dilated to 3 cm, so I am making progress. He called the hospital to schedule my induction, hoping to get me in on Tuesday or Thursday. The hospital only had one spot left---on Friday! So, the plan is for me to continue as is, calling the office daily to see if any spots open up for an induction. After I got home, I realized that I don't even know if he put me in the Friday spot. If so, I don't know the time! He seems pretty confident that I will go into labor on my own before then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm still waiting with you guys! Will your folks still be with you on Friday? I want them to see little Will, and how about Gary and Jan? When will they be making the trip to see you guys and little Will? This must be such an exciting time for all of you. Stay healthy and let us know when Will decides it's time! Wanda

Heidi said...

Will is already showing how clever he is. By taking his sweet time to arrive, he is insuring that we only get more and more excited about him. What a smart publicity stunt!

Andrea said...

I've been checking your blog every day in anticipation of "the big event," and was so excited to get Debbie's e-mail this morning trumpeting the official arrival of William Burton Hollandsworth! You've probably heard this 100 times by now, but WHAT A HEAD OF HAIR! He's going to need a haircut at his one-week checkup!!! He is absolutely precious and you are officially in for the ride of your lives! Congratulations to all!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I didn't get the e-mail, but I'm soooo happy for all of you. Happy b-day William Burton Hollandsworth! Send me a pic, or post one when you guys get a chance, can't wait to see him! Wanda