I went for my 40 week doctor's appointment today. I have started to make some progress. I am dilated 2 cm and I am 25 % effaced. I was very happy to hear that something is happening. I am scheduled to go back to the doctor on Monday afternoon if I do not go into labor on my own between now and then. At that point, the doctor said that we would talk about inducing. Hopefully, I will go into labor on my own this weekend!
My parents are here anxiously waiting for Will with us. We have had a lot of fun hanging out with them. We are all getting so excited to finally meet this baby!
Here are my 40 week pictures and a picture of me with my mom and dad on Sunday evening.
My parents are here anxiously waiting for Will with us. We have had a lot of fun hanging out with them. We are all getting so excited to finally meet this baby!
Here are my 40 week pictures and a picture of me with my mom and dad on Sunday evening.

4 comments:
HI! That's great news! We'll have to talk again soon.
Love,
Amber
You've got to tell you parents that they look exactly the same as they did when I last saw them (7 years ago?). Those are some good genes Will is inheriting!
Now come on, Will--we're waiting!!!
ugh--I hate that I've got a typo in my post above. Real nice form for an English professor. :)
It's okay. We don't think of you as an English professor. Around here, you're just Heidi-Ho!
And I totally agree about the Turners not aging. What's in that Ohio water?
Post a Comment