Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pictures of John Jackson's Delivery







Hey! This is Burt the proud daddy of two wonderful boys -- William Burton and John Jackson. I have just uploaded pictures from the last few days to facebook.com:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=40265510&l=0685751c9b&id=12631550

I will also post a few here. We have had a wonderful few days. I took three days off from work and will go back tomorrow. Monday's delivery could not have gone any better. The staff at White Co. hospital is amazing. It doesn't hurt that our anesthesiologist (Garret) and JJ's nurse (Traci) are friends from church! We've also been blessed to have Heather's mom and dad here and William is loving his time with them. We could not have enjoyed so much time with JJ without them.

Heather is healing up well. She's on pain medication and can't bend or pick up things heavier than JJ at this point. She has a little bleeding from her incision but we're thinking that will stop tomorrow and if it doesn't we'll get her to Dr. Thompson for another staple or two.

William is adjusting well to the situation. I would say he ranges from "neutral" to "slight approval" of the new arrival. I think he is enjoying playing with Gi-Gi and Pappa so much that he has no fear of the little guy intruding on his mommy daddy time. The weather here has been fantastic and everyone has been spending as much time outside as possible. Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment. We love you all! -- Burt

1 comment:

Renee said...

What a sweet blessing!