We are busy preparing for our trip to the beach. We are leaving on Friday to meet my family at Sunset Beach, North Carolina. We are spending Friday night in a town just outside of Atlanta and will travel the rest of the way on Saturday. The trip is about fifteen hours total. We are so excited to see the family and to spend some time at the beach. I think that Will is going to enjoy the "big sandbox" and playing in the water. I will take lots of pictures to post. I don't think I will get to update while we are away, so it will probably be a couple of weeks until I can post again. Please pray for safe travels for us and the rest of my family.
Will is now drinking his milk in a regular sippie cup! I decided to try it yesterday since the straw sippie cups leak so bad. He didn't mind at all and, if anything, I think he is drinking the milk better now. He is still talking up a storm. On Monday morning, we woke up to him saying "get up" on the monitor! He also repeated please after Burt that day at lunch. Of course, it came out more like "peas." Yesterday, we were playing outside and Will looked at the cat and said "hey kitty!" He makes me laugh all the time!
Here are a few pictures from this week. The first picture is Will helping me open up my birthday gifts from him and Burt.
Family picture
Ok, I had to sneak in some kitten pictures. They are starting to come out and play now. Look at how big they are getting!
A close-up picture of two of the kittens. The one on the right is our favorite. I think we will keep him/her.

3 comments:
Have a great time! I can't wait to see your pictures.
Happy B-day and Happy Vacation!! I am jealous!
and... thanks for posting some more kitten pictures! It is hard to top punk rock hair William pictures... but those kittens sure are cute!
Have a great time on the beach with your family--and happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment