Sunday, July 20, 2008

13 Months Old



Sweet William turned 13 months old on Saturday. We had a nice day and spent a lot of time playing. Burt and Will took a walk after breakfast while I headed to the library. After some play time and a nice long nap, Will and I did some shopping. Then, it was dinner time. After dinner, we all played outside. Will was more than ready for a bath by the time we came inside. He got to play a little after his bath, then it was time to read a few books and head to bed. Will now likes to bring us a book and say "EA"--translation: read! Here are some pictures of our growing boy.
Trying to reach the wreath on the door.

Will before his bath.

And after his bath.

7 comments:

Dr. Burt said...

Happy 13th to Will-Will and happy 31st to mamma. Isn't that interesting that 13 is opposite of 31? Diddy

Shannon said...

Love the first picture!! You really need to style his hair like that every once in a while! That would be awesome!!

Andrea said...

I just have to throw in here that I LOVE the wreath on your door! But if Will IS ever successful in getting it down, he's going to be sorry--it's bigger than he is!

Heather said...

Shan-it can only be "styled" like that when it is time for a haircut! He is getting it cut on Thursday, so no more spiked hair for a while.
Andrea-Phyllis Hardy made me that wreath when we bought our house in Grove City. I still love it and think of her (and Tiffany who helped her make it) when I see it.
Burt-thanks for the wishes! Never thought about the opposite thing. You are so observant :)

Heidi said...

That first picture is awesome.

My mom and dad visited this weekend and my mom saw the picture of Will that you sent. Now you know my mom isn't big on compliments, but she said "That baby is ADORABLE." :) She also said that "Heather does everything right." (That means you send pictures and thank you notes, you keep in touch, etc.) That is the highest compliment she could ever give you.

Shannon said...

you should totally go to the haircutting place with his hair all spikey!! At least you have till thursday to have a little fun with his wild mane!

Heather said...

Heidi- I am so excited to get that compliment from your mom! Seriously, that means a lot to me. Hope you had a fun visit with your parents.
Shan-I am not sure I could make his hair look like that if I tried. It kind of happens by accident. You should see what happens if he goes to bed with wet hair! :)