Monday, May 26, 2008

Pictures from our vacation



Here are a few pictures from our trip to Ohio. To see all of them, click on the link to the left (Ohio pictures, May 2008).
Will with Mommy and Aunt Debbie.

Playing with the cat through the door.

Will with his new horse (Buckeye) and Gammy. The rocking horse was a gift from Gammy and Papa.

Will and Uncle Ivan

Will and Papa.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

He looks so grown up in that first picture that it stopped me in my tracks, so to speak. (He looks more like a baby in the one with you and your sister.)

And I just love that picture of he and your dad on the floor having a conversation.

Andrea said...

I think it's cute how Will sits with one leg out in front and the other leg curled up behind him. And I loved the pic of him asleep on the riding mower!

Heather said...

Heidi, the picture of Will and my dad looking at each other is one of my favorites, too! They are so cute together. Dad calls Will his "little buddy."
Andrea, Will sits like that almost all of the time. It doesn't look comfortable to me, but he doesn't seem to mind! Dad was very excited to ride him around on the mower. He has done that with all of the grandkids. He couldn't wait to try it with Will. I was surprised by how much Will liked it!