Happy Mother's Day! I had a great Mother's Day. Will (and Burt) got me a pair of earrings for the big day. We also went out to dinner this evening. At church this morning, they gave a carnation to all of the moms. In Will's Bible class, the teachers helped the babies make a gift for the moms. It is a poem with his hand-print on it. It is very cute.
Here are some pictures of Mother's Day with my little man. The first picture is Elmo holding my present. When I came out from getting ready for church, I found Elmo waiting for me with my gift.
Will helping me unwrap my present. He loved the ribbon.
"I'll help, Mommy!"
We are busy getting ready for our trip to Ohio. We are planning on leaving on Tuesday morning, so I probably won't have a chance to post for a while. I will be sure to take lots of pictures to share when we get back!

5 comments:
you need a closeup of the rubies
yeah... don't leave us hanging!! what did you get for mother's day!?!?!?
OOPS... just re-read...a pair of earrings! and from Burt's comment... I am assuming they are ruby earrings!
can't wait to see the close up!
I will work on getting the close-up. Maybe I can take one while we are in Ohio!
Tell Will (and Dr. Burt) I said "Good choice!" Have a safe trip to Ohio and enjoy your time off!
Post a Comment