Happy Thanksgiving!
William has had quite an eventful couple of weeks. He turned five months old on Monday, November 19th. We were in Ohio for Thanksgiving. We left on Friday and spent the night in Kentucky, then got to my sister's house on Saturday. We stayed there Saturday night and spend the rest of our time with my parents. We left on Friday to return home, stopping to again stay in Kentucky. Will did very well with the traveling. He slept a lot in the car and played with his toys when he was awake.
Will had a great first Thanksgiving. He even got to eat sweet potatoes (baby food) and mashed potatoes and some of Papa's noodles. He really liked the mashed potatoes and noodle broth.
Here are some pictures from our time in Ohio.
Watching the Ohio State game with Cousin David...go Buckeyes!
Getting ready to go to church on Sunday morning.
Hanging out with Papa in matching jeans and red shirts.
"Bring on the food!"
Yummy...
Celebrating Cousin Kristin's 16th birthday with all of the cousins from mommy's side of the family.
I will post some more pictures soon and fill you in on Will's latest accomplishments!

3 comments:
Hi Heather! I absolutely love the puppy overalls and the hat!! He is such a cutie!!
I'm with Shannon--that puppy outfit is too cute. I also like the pre-church shot, where his hair is all slicked down.
It's hard to believe how big all those kids are getting! David looks like he's very good with the baby. Tony, of course, looks like an old pro. And how about Kristin? She's all grown up!
Can you believe that Tony and Kristin are 16? They are driving! Justin is in college! I feel so old...
Post a Comment