We had a great time celebrating Will's first Halloween. He dressed up like a football player. The weather was beautiful, so we were able to sit outside on a blanket and hand out candy. After we gave out candy, we took Will to a couple of neighbors' houses to show off his costume.
Here are some pictures of Will in his costume and one in his Halloween bib before he had his cereal and fruit. I also added another link to more pictures. Click on the link to the left that says "Halloween and more end of October pictures" to see them.

4 comments:
I love the picture of Will and his mommy. However, he doesn't seem entirely in love with his football uniform. Perhaps he is meant for another sport. Have you asked him how he feels about baseball?
I agree with Heidi... Will doesn't seem to excited about his costume! You should have dressed him up as a banana!!! He would have loved that!! hee hee!!!
Such a cutie! I can't beleive how big he is getting! He is going to be walking and talking before we know it!!
I definitely think he looks like his Mommy now!!!!!!
Thanks for the costume ideas, girls! I will have to try to remember them for next year. Heidi, he does seem to like baseball. He has a stuffed baseball with a rattle in it that he loves to play with. It is one of his favorite toys.
Post a Comment