Tuesday, November 13, 2007

21 Weeks Old




Our William is 21 weeks old already. He has had a really good week. He has a little cold, but it doesn't seem to be bothering him too much. He has tried all kinds of food this week. He is now eating oatmeal cereal which he likes better than the rice cereal. He has also tried squash, pumpkin with pears and macaroni and cheese (all baby food). He liked all of them, especially the pumpkin.
The other excitement from the week is that Will got a "big boy" bath tub. It is inflatable and shaped like a duck. We put it in the big tub and he loves it. He loves to splash and kick and play with his toys. He isn't quite able to sit up on his own, so I have to help hold him up, but it feels much safer than the little tub that he could almost flip out of.
We spent Friday night in Fayetteville which was fun. Burt had a research conference and Will and I went along to hang out. It was nice to get out of town for the night and to be able to just hang out and relax. Several students went along for the conference so it was fun to spend some time with them away from school.
Here are some pictures from the week. The first one is Will in his new tub. The next two our from the night in Fayetteville. The first one is Will before the dinner on Friday and the last one is Will playing with his toys on the hotel bed.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey Heather...you better watch out, Heidi might try and steal Will's new big boy tub!!!

Heidi said...

Yeah--why don't I have a duck-shaped bath tub?

Heather said...

Heidi, I think about you a lot when I see his tub. I think to myself, Heidi would love this!