Oh! He's so grown up that you're calling him "William" now! :) Seriously, what a cutie pie!
I am not sure why, but we have started calling him William more now. I wondered if anyone would notice when I wrote "William" in the blog!
I noticed the "William" thing, too. Well, calling him William now will perhaps prevent you from using it only when you are very mad...as in "William Hollandsworth, you get your butt in here right now!"
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh! He's so grown up that you're calling him "William" now! :) Seriously, what a cutie pie!
I am not sure why, but we have started calling him William more now. I wondered if anyone would notice when I wrote "William" in the blog!
I noticed the "William" thing, too. Well, calling him William now will perhaps prevent you from using it only when you are very mad...as in "William Hollandsworth, you get your butt in here right now!"
Post a Comment