Friday, October 12, 2007

What a difference a year makes...



One year ago today I found out that I was pregnant! We were so happy and surprised. A year later, I am so thankful for the blessing that Will is in our lives. I am amazed by him every day.
We went out to dinner tonight at Pizza Inn. That is the same place that we went last year to celebrate the news that we were going to be parents. Here are a couple of pictures. The first one is the three of us at dinner. The second one is Will hanging out on the couch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved watching the videos of Sweet William. He has grown so much since we've seen him. We can't wait until the Thanksgiving holiday so we can play with our baby again!

Love,
Gammy & Papa

Heidi said...

I must be in a sentimental mood, because this post actually made me tear up a bit. Come to think of it, I remember actually crying happy tears a year ago when you called with the news about the baby on the way.

He really is quite a blessing, isn't he? And he is blessed to have you two as his parents.

gary said...

Loved the video of Will eating pears for the first time. He changes every time you post pictures and videos and he is quite the 'big boy'.

You two are doing a great job!

Hope to see all of you soon.
Papa & Mama Jan