Friday, October 12, 2007

3 month pictures




Here are some of the pictures that we had taken when Will was three months old. My favorite one is the one with the pumpkins!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

The pumpkin shot is so cute! It's my favorite, too. I bet Amber will like that one, too. You know how she loves pumpkins. :)

AMT said...

I was just going to say that I love the pumpkin one the best! Of course I love the pumpkins, but I also love how he is just chillin' next to them.

Heather said...

Amber, I always think about you when I see pumpkins. I also think of you when I see Peeps.
They tried to get him to hold a pumpkin, but he wasn't interested in it, so they just put them around him. He goes tomorrow for his four month pictures. We will see what kind of backdrops and props they come up with this time.

AMT said...

Mmmmm.... Peeps!! Now I'm hungry! I can't wait to see the new photos.