Friday, October 5, 2007

Big accomplishment...




Yesterday Will figured out how to put his pacifier in his mouth! We were shopping in Walmart and he had been taking his pacifier out of his mouth and playing with it. He would try to get it back in and eventually would give up and I would do it for him. Then, he did it on his own! I was very excited for my big boy.
The other big news is that Will started eating cereal for breakfast on Wednesday. He now has two bowls of cereal and takes four or five bottles a day. He goes to the doctor for his four month check-up in two weeks. I am very anxious to see how much he has grown. He seems so much bigger than he was at two months.
Here are some new pictures. One is him eating his cereal for breakfast for the first time. The second one is him playing with his mirror. The last one is Will with his new blankie that Gammy and Papa Turner sent him for Halloween. I have also posted more pictures. You can click on the link on the left called "End of September, beginning of October pictures" to see them.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love these pictures! That first one especially begs the question: how much cereal actually got in his mouth?

Heather said...

Good question...I am never quite sure how much food he is actually eating. It always seems like he is wearing more than he eats! He has so much fun with it, though.