Tuesday, December 5, 2006

October 27, 2006-Beware of falling prices and fainting Heather!

We had an exciting trip to Wal-Mart this evening. We went to buy groceries so we could have people over for the OSU game tomorrow. While standing in line to check-out, I started feeling nauseous and very warm. I told Burt that I was going to wait for him outside. Before I could start walking outside, I started feeling like I was going to faint, so I decided not to start walking. I remember hearing the cashier telling me not to close my eyes. The next thing I remember is Burt leading me toward a bench. He was trying to lead me to the bench when I fainted. He caught me and laid me on the floor. Burt said after about ten seconds I woke up and stood right up. I don’t remember any of that! After sitting down for a few minutes, I felt fine. I read that it was probably from the increased blood volume from the pregnancy. It was a scary night, but all is well now. Oh, when we got home we found out that the OSU game isn’t on tv here…

No comments: