Today was my first real doctor’s appointment. I went to see the nurse and financial person this morning. They took a lot of blood and the nurse went over my medical background. She is very nice and answered all of my questions. This afternoon, I went back to see Dr. Thompson. Burt was able to meet me for the appointment. He talked with us for a few minutes and then did my ultrasound. He wasn’t going to do one and tried to convince us that by waiting until the 16th week, we could see a lot more. We told him that we really wanted to have one especially since the one a few weeks ago had me measuring behind. He decided to go ahead and do the ultrasound and all looks good. We got to see the heartbeat and the little tiny baby. The baby is measuring about ½ inch. According to the ultrasound, I am due about a week later than I thought. So, the two ultrasounds are agreeing. I guess maybe my dates are a little off. So, I am due somewhere between June 14th and June 21st!
Tuesday, December 5, 2006
November 6, 2006-Doctor's appointment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment