Today was my doctor’s appointment. The doctor said that all looks good. We were able to hear the heartbeat. What an awesome sound! I will go back in five weeks for my appointment and we will get to have another ultrasound. The doctor thinks that we will be able to tell the sex of the baby!
I am still able to wear my normal clothes, but I don’t think it will last long. They are very tight around the waist. I was able to borrow some maternity clothes from a couple of friends, so I am all set when the time comes to retire my regular clothes!

2 comments:
Hey guys, we just got your Christmas card and heard the fantastic news! Congratulations!!!
All the best, and we look forward to more updates :)
--Chrissie and Mike
What an awesome site!! I am looking forward to checking in often and can't wait to hear about the ultrasound! I love you and I'm so thrilled to know that I'll be an aunt!
Love,
Deb
Post a Comment