
John Jackson turned one on March 30th. I can't believe it has already been a year since our sweet boy was born. He is a very loving and sweet little boy. He is also fun-loving, mischievous and cuddly.
We are so blessed to have John! He is such an amazing little boy. It doesn't seem possible that he is already a year old and is walking and talking. I love to hold and cuddle him when he isn't busy playing and running. The past year has been made wonderful by being able to spend it with our two boys.
John's birthday was on a Tuesday. It was also the day that Will's school had its Easter Egg Hunt. Burt, John and I went to the school to meet Will and to join him for the hunt. Burt and I both had to work that afternoon, but we celebrated with McDonald's for dinner. John got his first Happy Meal! After dinner, we had cupcakes and played outside. It was a great day of celebrating our John-John.
The birthday boy

At the Easter Egg Hunt at Will's school


Eating his first Happy Meal

Birthday cupcake

Blowing out the candle

Yummy

Playing outside


With Eeyore


1 comment:
Thanks for the great update!! I thought about you all on their birthdays. It's hard to believe that Abigail is one year old, too. They are all getting so big!
It was so great seeing you all over Christmas. I hope we can get together again sometime soon.
Post a Comment