Tuesday, April 17, 2007

April 8, 2007-Easter & 30 week, 3 day belly shot





Happy Easter!


I hope that everyone had a nice holiday. We had a relaxing and low-key day. It was very nice. I wanted to take my belly shot picture before I changed too much, so here it is! We also took a picture of me with Will's Easter present- a little stuffed lamb.


All is still going well. I have my work shower and church shower this week, so I am excited about that. We are also getting closer to closing on our house. In case you don't know...we bought a house! We are moving about two miles from where we live now (in a rental). The house is in a nice, quiet, older neighborhood. The neighborhood is right by our church and still only about a mile from campus. We are very excited to get all moved in and to get Will's nursery all set!


No comments: