Tuesday, April 17, 2007

April 15, 2007-Shower at church


I had my shower at church today. Will's room is going to be full! He got even more great gifts. He has some really cute outfits. I can't wait for him to be here and wear them!

We are looking forward to my next doctor's appointment on Thursday. I will be 32 weeks! We will have another childbirth class that evening. We are going to tour labor and delivery, so that should be fun.

We close on our house on Friday, so we are very excited. We plan to spend the weekend cleaning and doing some painting. We hope to move the last weekend of April. I will post pictures of the house as soon as I take some!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hi Heather! I just wanted to let you know that you look absolutely gorgeous in these pictures! We sure are going to miss you this weekend! But, I am sure you will have fun with the new house!! (congrats on the closing!)

love-shannon