I had my 32 week doctor's appointment this morning. All looks good. We got to hear Will's heartbeat and it sounded great. The doctor said that my weight gain is right on track and my blood pressure was good. I will go back in two weeks for my next appointment.
While we were waiting for the doctor, Burt got to feel Will kick for the first time! He was being active and I put Burt's hand on my stomach and told him to push down. When he pushed, Will kicked him! Will has been kicking a lot lately and I can push back and feel a little foot there. It is the neatest feeling!
We had our last childbirth class this evening. We were supposed to have one more, but the teacher was able to cover everything tonight. My favorite part was touring labor and delivery. We even got to see a couple of babies in the nursery. After class, we pre-registered me so that I am all set when I go into labor. I can't believe I only have 8 more weeks to go!
I will post my 32 week pictures soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment