Thursday, April 5, 2007

April 5, 2007-30 Weeks!

Today was a busy, but great day! We went to the doctor for my 30 week appointment and ultrasound. All looks great. He has grown so much since our last ultrasound. He is measuring right on track and is so cute! We got some great pictures of his face and the technician confirmed that it is a boy. According to the measurements, he weighs 3 lbs, 5 oz. The doctor said that his heartbeat sounds great. I will go back to the doctor in two weeks for my next appointment! I can't believe that I am already that far along.
This evening, we started our childbirth classes. It was an introduction to labor. We learned when to go to the hospital, watched a video of a birth and learned some techniques to relax while in labor. The class went well and it is nice to get the information about labor. I am excited to see what we will learn next week!
I will post the ultrasound pictures and pictures of my growing belly soon!

1 comment:

Justin said...

I know a great name for the boy, how about Justin Andrew Hollandsworth. You don't have to tell anyone that you named him after a friend from SC.