Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My 35th Birthday

I celebrated my 35th birhday on July 21st. It was a day filled with sweet messages and lots of love from family and friends. That morning, Anna and Sarah brought me breakfast and flowers. They also got me a Kohl's giftcard...I love Kohls!  After they left another great friend, Tara, and her kids showed up with cupcakes and a cow that one of her kids made for me. We had a nice visit while the kids played.
 Burt had a tennis tournament that day, but after he got home I got my cards and gift from him and they boys. They got me a giftcard for JCPenney. I am always complaining that I don't have anything to wear so Burt told me to use it for some new clothes!
That evening, we had tickets for the last show at the dinner theater. Sarah came back to watch the boys so we could go out. I really had a nice, relaxing day.

My flowers with the cow in it.


Me and my boys before going out for my birthday date with Burt.

No comments: