We celebrated our 11th anniversary on June 10th. I can't believe it has already been 11 years!
We went out to celebrate the night before our anniversary. Burt surprised me with tickets to the Searcy Summer Dinner Theater. I didn't know where we were going until we got inside the building! Burt even arranged for the babysitter and all I had to do was get myself ready. We had never gone there before and didn't really know what to expect. It was so much fun! All of the shows this summer have a Christmas theme. The theater was decorated with all kinds of Christmas decorations and the play was really good. We had a great time. The picture at the top was taken by the boys' babysitter before we went out on our date.
We went to Little Rock with the boys on our actual anniversary to pick up the pictures of the boys that we had taken in May. After we picked up the pictures, we took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner and some play time. It was our first trip there and they loved it!
Here are a few pictures from our actual anniversary. The pictures from Chuck E. Cheese aren't great because I didn't have our camera with us and had to use the camera on my cell phone to take them. The last two are our traditional cake pictures!





2 comments:
Glad you had a nice anniversary. I'm hoping Abigail never discovers Chuck E Cheese, although our Whole Foods is right next to one! So far I've been able to distract her from it.
Amber~Chuck E Cheese was actually better than I expected. We went around 3:00 so it wasn't too crowded. It started to get busier when we were ready to leave. If (When!) Abigail discovers it I suggest going in between lunch and dinner! :)
Post a Comment