Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mother's Day


I had a great Mother's Day with my boys. Will and I went to church. Burt stayed home with John because he slept in that morning. Will made me a gift in Bible class. He decorated a flower pot and planted a flower in it. After church, Burt went out to get us KFC for lunch and the boys gave me my gifts. They got me a flipcam video camera (I actually got it early so we could use it at Will's school program), candy, house slippers and earrings.
We had a relaxing afternoon and then the boys and I picked up a pizza and took it to campus to meet Burt for dinner. We had a picnic outside the science building and the boys had fun just running around and playing. It was a great day!

Here are a few pictures from the day!

With Will and my flower.


My sweet John Jackson


My boys!


Burt & boys at our picnic

No comments: