Yep, that's right...I am pregnant! I am ten weeks along and due April 7th. Since I will have a scheduled C-section, the baby will probably be born at the end of March. We found out that I was pregnant while we were on our trip to the beach. I took a pregnancy test on Friday (ok, I really took two) which was our last night there. I decided to wait until the next day to tell Burt since it was his birthday. I put one of the tests in his birthday card. We were so excited that we decided to take advantage of having my family all together and went ahead and told them. We also told Burt's parents when they called to wish him a Happy Birthday.
I have had my first appointment and ultrasound and all looks good. I thought I was 9weeks and 1 day when I had the ultrasound. The ultrasound had me measuring 9 weeks and 4 days, so I am right on track. The baby is a little over an inch and you could even see little arm buds. I will try to scan in the ultrasound picture soon.
So far I am feeling good. My symptoms are almost identical to the way I felt when I was pregnant with Will. I will keep you posted on my appointments and of course post more belly shots soon!
Here is a picture of Burt reading his birthday card with the pregnancy test in it.

8 comments:
Congratulations! I was wondering why we hadn't heard from you--and then to come charging back with such great news!! I know you and Burt are just over the moon and I couldn't be happier for you! I hope this pregnancy is smooth and trouble-free. This is so exciting!
Congratulations!!! That is awesome!! Will is going to have soooo much fun being a big brother!!
ok... so this is a little off topic... but how are the kittens!?!?! (ok... so we all know I am a cat freak, I can't help it). babies... kittens... they are kind of related!
anyway! Congratulations!
Yay! I am so glad the news is "out" now so we can talk about it even more!
So exciting to see the stomach photo series starting up again!
By the way, if you click on the stomach picture and look at it nice and big, you can see a kitten outside the door. (I point this out just for you, Shannon.)
ok....so I just realized you put your pee in burt's birthday card!!! that is kind of gross. I guess all the excitement overshadows the grossness of getting pee for your b-day!!
just thought I would share the things that go through my head (I know... random and weird!).
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!
CONGRATS!! This is Shannon Lutterman, Burt and Danny went to OSU together I think you might remember me. Just saw you guys had a blog, wanted to say your little boy is so cute and again congrats on baby #2. Hope all is well.
luttermanfamily.blogspot.com
Congratulations!! I found your blog on Andrea's page. I can't believe how big Will is. Good luck with your pregnancy!
Post a Comment