Thanks for sharing those. He is getting so big! There are quite a few where he is looking a certain way, and I think he looks just like your Dad. I guess that must mean he looks like a boy version of you! :^)
I think that he looks like my dad sometimes, too. Especially when he gets a certain little grin that my dad has and my grandpa had. It is so cute!
That's it! Good call, Amber--he does look like Mr. Turner!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing those. He is getting so big! There are quite a few where he is looking a certain way, and I think he looks just like your Dad. I guess that must mean he looks like a boy version of you! :^)
I think that he looks like my dad sometimes, too. Especially when he gets a certain little grin that my dad has and my grandpa had. It is so cute!
That's it! Good call, Amber--he does look like Mr. Turner!
Post a Comment