Monday, August 20, 2007

August 20, 2007- 2 Months Old!




Will turned two months old on Sunday. Today was his two month doctor's appointment. It went really well. He is 23 1/4 inches long (in the 75th percentile) and 13 lbs, 13 1/2 oz (in the 95th percentile). The doctor said that he looks great. We are supposed to start feeding him cereal when he is three months old. He got three shots today and did much better than I thought he would. He cried a little when the nurse gave them to him, but stopped as soon as I picked him up. So far, he hasn't had any complications from them. I am giving him Tylenol every four hours to make sure he doesn't start hurting too bad or start running a fever.
Today was the first day of classes at the university. I will start teaching labs tomorrow. A friend of ours is watching Will for us tomorrow. Starting next week, we have a student that is going to come to the house and watch him for us. I am a little sad to leave him, but I know that he will be well taken care of. I also feel very blessed that I only have to work two days a week and Burt gets to watch him one of those days.
Here are some pictures of him. The first one is him in his little robe after his bath yesterday morning. I try to wait until right before we leave for church to dress him! The second one is him in his pajamas Sunday evening. The last one is this afternoon after his shots (notice the band-aid on his leg).

3 comments:

Shannon said...

What a cute kid!! you and Burt did good!!

Beth and I were talking this weekend about how adorable he is and how we love his rock star hair!! (I'm glad to see that it is still sticking up some! I love that!!)

Heidi said...

Awwww...that little band aid kills me!

Andrea said...

Not surprising, but Will has changed so much in just two short months! They've flown by, haven't they?! I just want to wrap him up and put him in my pocket!

Check out my blog when you have a chance--Tyler was baptized on Sunday!

Good luck on your first day back!