Thursday, August 16, 2007

August 16, 2007- More pictures to share


I am rocking Will in the rocking chair that my dad bought for my mom when she was pregnant with me!


8 weeks old!



Here are a couple of pictures from Sunday evening. Our church had a special prayer service for the babies born in the past year.



I thought I would share some more pictures of Will. We are having a great week. We took Will to have his two month pictures taken yesterday afternoon. He did really well and even had his eyes open for a couple of them! He will be two months old on Sunday. I can't believe how fast the time is going. He has his two month check-up and will get his shots on Monday. I am not looking foward to the shots part, but I am anxious to see how much he weighs.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness, I could eat him up! Is it my imagination or is his hair becoming more "manageable"? Maybe he won't turn out to be a metal-head after all! Tyler will be so disappointed!