Baby Will is five weeks old today. He is doing great! He took a nap in his crib for the first time yesterday evening. I was doing some work in his room and our bedroom, so I thought we would try out the crib. He seemed to like it and slept for about an hour in it. He has actually slept through the night the past two nights. Yay! He goes to sleep around 1:00 and wakes up about 6:30. I know that at any time he could start waking up in the night again, but for now we are enjoying the extra sleep. He is now eating five ounces of formula at a time, so I think that is helping him to be able to sleep longer stretches.
We are heading to Ohio this weekend to see family and friends. We will be gone about a week and a half. We are so excited to introduce Will to everyone. I won't be able to update the blog while we are gone, but look for lots of pictures once we get home.
Here are a couple of new pictures. The first one is him napping in his crib. The second one is him in his bouncy seat last night, sporting his Roanoke shirt (made by Ms. Rita). That last one is one of him that I took this morning. You can also click on the "sixth photo gallery" link on the left to see even more pictures. Enjoy!

3 comments:
So many great pictures! Even though he has grown so much, he still looked so tiny in the picture with you posing w/your birthday cake. The Burt shirt was AWESOME! And it cracks me up when babies get just big enough that you can prop them in the corner of a chair for a quick photo op! Also loved the photo of Will napping on Daddy. I have one of those with Tyler and Randy when Tyler was about Will's age. Hope we're going to get to see Baby Will while you're in this neck of the woods!
Wow he is growing fast! And that hair is just too much, especially in some of those 6th Gallery photos. What a cutie!!
Ok...I really hope you guys get back soon and update the blog!! I am really missing my Will fix!!
Post a Comment