Will wore his big boy outfit, complete with a Burt shirt, to church on Sunday. Burt loves to wear plaid, button-up shirts, so I couldn't resist buying this outfit for Will when I was pregnant. He looked so much older in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Will (your folks know us but you haven't been "introduced" yet).
Greetings from Gil and Suzi in Columbia. We just spent a while looking at Will's pictures and being amazed at all the different hair styles he sports - Great Hair! Wish I had some!
Your parents are to be congratulated on having such a talented son at only a month of age. I think you're going to be a comedian 'cause I spent a whole lot of time laughing at your poses and expressions. You are one handsome dude (in spite of being the offspring of OSU parents!)
Take care - we'll be back later to check out more pics.
Gil and Suzi Potter
I absolutely LOVE the Burt Shirt!!!! That is awesome!!
Post a Comment