Will is 3 weeks old today. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. His umbilical cord fell off last night, so he was able to take his first bath in his little tub today. He seemed to like it. He kicked his feet in the water and looked all around. He is growing and changing so much. It seems like he changes daily. Here is a picture of him taking his bath.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
July 10, 2007- 3 Weeks Old
Will is 3 weeks old today. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. His umbilical cord fell off last night, so he was able to take his first bath in his little tub today. He seemed to like it. He kicked his feet in the water and looked all around. He is growing and changing so much. It seems like he changes daily. Here is a picture of him taking his bath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Three weeks already? The time is flying by! I'm so glad he likes bath time. :)
Aw... I love those pudgy little cheeks!
So, I have a question about his birthday. Technically, he will be four weeks on July 17, right? (Four weeks from the day he was born.) But he was born on June 19, so does that mean he is not a month old until July 19. How are you planning on recognizing it?
Post a Comment