Here are some pictures of the house as promised. There are a couple of the living room and kitchen. I am also posting one of me working in Will's room. I was trying to organize all of his things. We have been so blessed to get all kinds of wonderful gifts from family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the house! Your picture of Will's room makes me remember how overwhelming it is when starting out with Baby #1--just the sheer volume of STUFF there is to organize! I have an almost identical picture of me sitting in our spare room in Tennessee right after I'd had my baby showers and it is amazing to see how much "stuff" we think we need to bring a baby into our homes! Looks like Baby Will will be wanting for nothing! Oh, and congrats on your last day of work--now take some time just for YOU because there'll be no time for that all too soon!!! But the alternative--spending your days rocking, cuddling, molding and shaping a new life--is SO worth it! God bless!
I love your color scheme! Everything looks great. I hope that I can come and see it in person sometime!
Post a Comment