Monday, May 28, 2007

May 28, 2007- Nursery Pictures






We finished Will's nursery last night so I wanted to share the pictures. Burt put my rocking chair together and added his name to the wall. We are waiting to get his second curtain, then we will hang them. Other than that, I think we are ready for him to arrive! I hope you enjoy checking out his room!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

The nursery looks great. I love the green color--and that closet full of tiny clothes on tiny hangers makes me smile.

Dr. Burt said...

Lots of Burt shirts in there Heidi.

AMT said...

Heidi beat me to it--I love the green, too. I really like the contrasting color in the closet. I also especially love the Cabbage Patch on the bookshelf--nice touch!

Now all you need is the baby. (And I can't wait to see him in a Burt shirt and an RC cap!)

Heidi said...

I loved the Cabbage Patch doll, too. I used to have the same one. Then my niece Kelsie carried it around for years and called it "Baby Uncle Ryan," because it had curly hair like my brother. :)