Thursday, May 17, 2007

May 17, 2007- 36 Weeks!



I had my 36 week appointment today. All still looks great. My blood pressure is good and Baby Will's heartbeat sounded great. I will start going for weekly appointments now!

We are busy working on Will's room. Burt has assembled his crib, dresser and bookshelves. We are working on organizing his room now. I will post pictures as soon as it is completed.

Tomorrow is the last day of school at the Academy, so it is my last day of work until the fall. I am very excited to have some time off before Will is born. I am hoping to get some scrapbooking done and to finish organizing my craft room and his nursery before he makes his appearance!

1 comment:

AMT said...

Wow! Look at that belly! I am glad that everything is still going well. Will will be here very soon. I am so excited!